From version 3.0.1 onwards, Cloud C2 editions may be upgraded in-place without the need to redeploy the server. Any edition may be upgraded, from Community to Professional, or Professional to Teams, or any combination therein. In this example, we'll upgrade our Teams Gold edition to Teams Platinum, enabling 10 additional users and sites.
- Login with the root user account and navigate to the Settings tab.
- From the Server Information section, click Upgrade.
- From c2.hak5.org, click Upgrade Existing License.
- Select the upgrade edition, in our case Teams Silver to Teams Platinum.
- Enter the license key and click Buy Upgrade. Complete the purchase as usual.
- Click the Re-Activate button from the Server Information section of the settings page.
- Your Cloud C2 edition has now been upgraded