Ducky Script is the payload language of Hak5 gear. Since its introduction with the USB Rubber Ducky in 2010, Ducky Script has grown in capability while maintaining simplicity.
Aided by Bash for logic and conditional operations, Ducky Script provides multi-vector functions for all Hak5 payload platforms. This includes the USB Rubber Ducky, Bash Bunny, Packet Squirrel, Signal Owl, Shark Jack, and Key Croc as well as Cloud C2 integration and the O.MG Cable.
This document serves as a unified resource for all commands, tagged by product.
- Hardware Control
- Keystroke Injection
- QUACK / Q – Bash Bunny, Key Croc
- QUACKFILE / QFILE – Key Croc
- STRING – USB Rubber Ducky, Bash Bunny, Key Croc
- KEYCODE – Bash Bunny, Key Croc
- ALTCODE – Bash Bunny, Key Croc
- HOLD / RELEASE – Key Croc
- LOCK / UNLOCK – Key Croc
- DELAY – USB Rubber Ducky, Bash Bunny, Key Croc
- DEFAULT_DELAY – USB Rubber Ducky
- STRING_DELAY – USB Rubber Ducky
- REPEAT – USB Rubber Ducky
- Key Logging
- Payload Control
- Wait commands
- If commands
- System Configuration
- Cloud C2
USB Rubber Ducky, Bash Bunny, Packet Squirrel, Signal Owl, Shark Jack, Key Croc, Cloud C2 and Ducky Script are copyright by and trademark of Hak5 LLC, subject to the Hak5 software license. Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. See license for limitations of liability. O.MG Cable is the copyright and trademark of Mischief Gadgets LLC, an authorized Ducky Script licensee.