To get the most out of your Screen Crab, configure your device to connect to your Cloud C2 instance; This way you'll be able to to remotely view configure and manage the device - all through the web.
To configure your Screen Crab to connect to your Cloud C2 instance follow these simple steps:
- Download the device.config from Cloud C2
- Copy the device.config to the root of the MicroSD card
- Configure config.txt on the MicroSD card for wireless
For the best performance using your Screen Crab connected to Cloud C2, use a config.txt that only contains the wireless options below
config.txt Wireless Configuration:
The two WiFi parameters are:
- WIFI_SSID – the network name
- WIFI_PASS – the WPA-PSK password
Any characters after these variables will be used as the values. Special considerations must be made for WiFi network names and passwords containing special characters or spaces.
WIFI_SSID This is my network
WIFI_PASS The P@$$word is 1337!!
Should be escaped:
WIFI_SSID This\ is\ my\ network
WIFI_PASS The\ P\@\$\$word\ is\ 1337\!\!