Begin by logging in to the Cloud C2 web interface.
- From the device listing tab, click the (+) Add Device button
- Name the device and select the device type (e.g. WiFi Pineapple, LAN Turtle, Paket Squirrel)
- Click the on the name of the newly added device from the device listing tab
- From the devices tab, click the setup button to download the device.config provisioning file
- Copy the device.config provisioning file to the device's /etc/ directory
scp device.config firstname.lastname@example.org:/etc/
scp device.config email@example.com:/etc/
scp device.config firstname.lastname@example.org:/etc/
Deploy the device with Internet access as per usual and upon bootup the device will connect to this Cloud C2 instance.