- Configure a payload.txt for ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET STORAGE
- Boot Bash Bunny from RNDIS_ETHERNET configured payload
- Open a terminal on the OSX host. Install Macports if you don’t have it installed already. http://macports.org
- Install and set up Squid on the OSX host:
sudo port install squid
sudo squid -Z
- You will now have an open (!!) proxy running on all interfaces of your host. If you are not in a trusted environment, limit the interface in the squid.conf file.
- SSH to the bash bunny
- Set up the proxy server using environment variables.
export http_proxy=http://172.16.64.10:3128 <-- change the IP address to match the host IP if needed
- Your bash bunny should now be on-line.
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade