Comment on page
Sharing an Internet connection from Windows
- 1.Configure a payload.txt for ATTACKMODE RNDIS_ETHERNET
- 2.Boot Bash Bunny from RNDIS_ETHERNET configured payload on the host Windows PC
- 3.Open Control Panel > Network Connections (Start > Run > “ncpa.cpl” > Enter)
- 4.Identify Bash Bunny interface. Device name: “USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget”
- 5.Right-click Internet interface (e.g. Wi-Fi) and click Properties.
- 6.From the Sharing tab, check “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”, select the Bash Bunny from the Home networking connection list (e.g. Ethernet 2) and click OK.
- 7.Right-click Bash Bunny interface (e.g. Ethenet 2) and click Properties.
- 8.Select TCP/IPv4 and click Properties.
- 9.Set the IP address to 172.16.64.64. Leave Subnet mask as 255.255.255.0 and click OK on both properties windows. Internet Connection Sharing is complete
Last modified 1yr ago