Mass Storage Structure
- /docs – home to documentation.
- /languages – install additional HID Keyboard layouts/languages.
- /loot – used by payloads to store logs and other data
- /tools – used to install additional deb packages and other tools.
- /payloads – home to active payloads, library and extensions
- /payloads/switch1 and /payloads/switch2 – home to payload.txt and accompanying files which will be executed on boot when the bash bunny switch is in the corresponding position.
- /payloads/library – home to the payloads library which can be downloaded from the Bash Bunny Payload git repository
- /payloads/library/extensions – home to Bash Bunny extensions
Bash Bunny Mark II Note: If a MicroSD card is present at boot in either switch positions 1 or 2, /root/udisk will symlink to the root of the MicroSD card. Otherwise the udisk partition will behave as usual on the internal SSD.